The incredible Huber Technology Q-Press Inclined Screw Press for dewatering municipal sludge is providing impressive results in cake solids, polymer consumption, and capture rates. With its slow rotating auger the Q-Press Inclined Screw Press can handle the toughest of sludge with ease. The Q-Press Inclined Screw Press can quietly run unattended by taking advantage of the fully automatic operation leaving plant personnel to be freed up to attend to other duties. By using only a fraction of the horsepower of other technologies, intermittent wash cycles, and frugal polymer dosing the Q-Press Inclined Screw Press provides low cost of ownership.
- Efficient and reliable operation
- Minimum operator attention
- Simple slow rotational design
- Energy efficient low hp motor
- High performance sludge dewatering
- Compact entirely enclosed machine
- Stainless steel construction
- Full submergence passivation
Click here to download the Dearborn Q-Press Case Study.
Learn more at huberforum.net.